Tuesday, October 26, 2010

One week from victory.

"You can trust me with all your money!"
This time next week America will have let her voice be heard loud and clear. It's not a matter of if the collectivists will be beaten, but how bad.

As of right now, the mudslinging and dirty campaign politics is in high gear. I'm about sick of hearing about it at this point. I'm sick of seeing negative political ads in black and white with a female voiceover and bold statements blabbering on about, "Well Joe Smith did this....". I'm sick of Democrats complaining about how they don't deserve the proper credit for "what they've done." I'm sick of media headlines demonizing the Tea Party. I'm sick of 0bama acting like a foolish, immature child.                                                                


Above all, I'm sick of Barack Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi's arrogance. These three are quite possibly the worst trio of leaders this nation has ever had to endure. I haven't been around long, and perhaps I'm letting my emotions get the best of me, but my gosh, if I could cut a deal so I wouldn't ever have to see their faces or hear their voices ever again for the rest of my life by golly I'd pay a hefty sum.

Bottom line, none of the above stuff matters. In less than a week these three are going to receive a monumental beatdown from the American people. I have a feeling even that won't humble them.

But it will sure make this American happy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen!