Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Man Arrested for Defending Family, Home from Gang

There is always one story on the Drudge Report each day that really ticks me off more so than the rest of the sludge happening in the news.

And today, this is it...

Long Island Man Arrested For Defending Home With AK-47


George Grier said he had to use his rifle on Sunday night to stop what he thought was going to be an invasion of his Uniondale home by a gang he thought might have been the vicious “MS-13.” He said the whole deal happened as he was about to drive his cousin home.


“I went around and went into the house, ran upstairs and told my wife to call the police. I get the gun and I go outside and I come into the doorway and now, by this time, they are in the driveway, back here near the house. I tell them, you know, ‘Can you please leave?’ Grier said.
Grier said the five men dared him to use the gun; and that their shouts brought another larger group of gang members in front of his house.


“He starts threatening my family, my life. ‘Oh you’re dead. I’m gonna kill your family and your babies. You’re dead.’ So when he says that, 20 others guys come rushing around the corner. And so I fired four warning shots into the grass,” Grier said.


Grier was later arrested.

I am the owner of an AK-47. And by golly if a gang storms my house there will be shots fired, and it won't be in the grass!